Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lazy Sunday


One of the reasons I love Sundays in SL is Lazy Sunday.  Participating merchants place an item in the front of their shops marked down to $75 Lindens.  I always find really nice and interesting things to buy.  Today's look was fun to put together and started with the "End of Days" outfit from The Plastik.  There were several mix and match pieces in the folder making it possible to wear this item several days and no one would ever know it was all from the same outfit! 


The skin is also a Lazy Sunday item from Aeva/Heartsick.  I love the way it photographed in the windlight I chose.  I added makeup from White Widow, R.icielli, and luju to add more drama to my face.  Speaking of my face... you might notice I look a bit different in today's photos.  I've been playing around with a new shape, one that I've made myself.  I decided to use it today and I like the more serious look that it projects. :)

I wanted a dramatic backdrop for my photos so I teleported over to the LEA SoVA School of Virtual ART sim and found exactly what I was looking for.  It is a wonderful spot for photos and I hope to be able to explore more of it in the future!

Credits:

Outfit (including boots):  The Plastik - World's End Outfit (Lazy Sunday)
Earrings:  Addiction - Sideways Fleur de lis Earring - Mystic Topaz
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Skye Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Skin: Aeva/Heartsick -  // Willow ~ Tone 4 // Natural (Lazy Sunday)
Nails:  Izzie's - 80's Round Nails L (hand size 10)
Makeup (below eyes):  [White~Widow ]  Tresor Black/White wo/eyeshadows (Runway Perfect Hunt)
Makeup (eyeshadow):  Ricielli - BlackGlitter (Previous Hunt Prize)
Makeup (lips):  {; luju :} lipgloss - caramel
Eyes:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Storm
Lashes:  Chrissy's Designs - **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**
Poses:  Del May
Location:  LEA SoVA  School of Virtual ART

No comments:

Post a Comment