Friday, March 9, 2012

Aleida Birthday Sale


A little bird told me that Aleida was having a Birthday Sale with EVERYTHING in the store marked 50-70% off, so I quickly flew over and picked up this lovely outfit.  I'm wearing the Nuuk Coat in olive and it fits beautifully!  I paired it with the Izabella Croco Pants in black, also from Aleida and these lovely boots from Finesmith.  My jewelry is Onyx Stone Jewelry from Izzie's.


I simply adore this smooth "Rhythm" hair from Elikatira!  It's a great style to wear when you don't want your hair sinking into sculpted clothing such as this coat. :)

Aleida's sale will end on March 15th, so hurry on over to find your own Aleida goodness at greatly reduced prices!

Credits:

Coat:  Aleida - Nuuk Coat in Olive Seal
Pants:  Aleida - Izabella Croco Pants in Black
Boots:  Finesmith -  Fresh Boots in Black
Jewelry:  Izzie's - Onyx Stone Earrings
Hair:  Elikatira - Rhythm in Blonde 06
Skin:  Tuli - Emma in Tan
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Poses:  Glitterati - Formality
Location:  Chouchou

No comments:

Post a Comment