Monday, March 19, 2012

Mimikri @ The Dressing Room Blue


This lovely chiffon blouse from Mimikri is now available in The Dressing Room Blue.  It looks so soft and moves so well,,,I just love it! I added the Baiastice "Is Not Only Jeans" and Ricielli Carmelia Pumps to complete the look.


The skin I am wearing is a gorgeous one from Al Vulo called Alice.  I picked it up for a great low price at the Private Room event a few days ago.  I do love a bargain, especially when it is something so lovely as this!


I'm wearing Amacci's "Forest Eyes", a Gacha prize from Fashion For Life and my lashes are from DAMNED.  My hair is "Sibila" .... a freebie from Beautiful Dirty Rich.

Credits:

Top:  Mimikri - Chiffon Blouse (The Dressing Room Blue)
Pants"  Baiastice- Is Not Only Jeans in Night Blue
Shoes:  Ricielli - CARMELIA Pumps in Navy
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Hair:  Beautiful Dirty Rich - Sibila Hair Majestic
Earrings:  Glow Studio - Dip Dye Chain Earrings in Blue/Gold
Skin:  al vulo!- Alice in sunkissed
Lashes:  Amacci - Forest Eyes (Gacha Prize at Fashion For Life)
Poses:  Evolve - Bright
Screen:  {What Next}

No comments:

Post a Comment