Monday, March 5, 2012

The Thirty Linden Makeover


As I was out looking for pink hairbrushes in the Skins and Hairs Hunt, I found a few freebies and $10L items that I simply could not pass up.  Each prize in the Skins and Hairs Hunt costs $10L to buy.  The Puk hair in black is a SAHH prize from Mina ($10L).  My skin is a SAHH prize from WoW Skins and was also $10L. 




While I was searching for the pink hairbrush at Dulce Secrets, I found an instore hunt with 25 prizes was in progress and the prizes were free.  So...... of course I began looking for the little magnifying glasses scattered throughout the store.  I'm wearing Prize #8, Frosted Eyes, a collection of 12 different eye colors.  The jeans I found at VMC as part of an outfit that was on sale for $10L.  The pink sweater was a free gift from Happy and the jewelry was a free gift from Lemur.  The mesh boots are a free group gift from CoCo that I blogged in an earlier post.

The grand total for my outfit, including skin and hair is $30L. :)

Credits:

Top:  Happy - Cozy Zippy in Rose (Store Gift - Free)
Jeans:  VMC - Fyorella Jeans ($10L)
Boots:  CoCo - Suede Mesh Boots in Brown (Group Gift-Free)
Jewelry:  Lemur - Confete Ring, Necklace, and Earrings (Store Gift - Free)
Skin:  WoW Skins - Amal Skin in Peach (Skins and Hairs Hunt Prize - $10L)
Hair:  Mina - Puk Hair in Black (Skins and Hairs Hunt Prize - $10L)
Eyes:  Dulce Secrets - Frosted Eyes #1 (Instore Hunt Prize - Free)
Pose:  Frooti - Fierce Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment