Sunday, March 25, 2012

Color Challenge Week 13 - Tea Green


This is one of my most favorite colors and one that always makes me think of spring!  My skirt and top are from GField and let me say the textures are glorious!  The skirt is sculpted but skillful sculpting and a helpful alpha make it fit beautifully and look amazing!  A bit of inventory diving yielded a lovely pearl jewelry set from Dark Mouse that was offered as a free gift at the 2011 Jewelry Fair.  My hair is a freebie from Beautiful Dirty Rich, and my skin is Alice from Al Vulo.

Credits:

Top and SkirtGField
Shoes:  GField - Alex Strap Shoes in Mint
Jewelry:  Dark Mouse - Vintage 50's Pearl Set
Hair:  Beautiful Dirty Rich - Mariana Hair in Majestic (Freebie)
Skin:  al vulo! - Alice in sunkissed
Eyes:  Amacci - Forest Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  Just A Hunch (The Fresh Unknown Hunt Prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment