Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Color Challenge - Week 10 Avocado


I'm getting a late start in Luna Jubilee's fantastic 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, but better late than never.  This weeks color is Avocado and I found the perfect dress in this color.  It is simple, yet elegant, and very lovely.  I found the dress at The $100L Sale by theWareHouse and at $100L it was a steal!


I added the Traumerei jewelry from U&R Dogs.  My hair is Diana from Truth Hair and my skin is Emma from Tuli.  Love this dress and can't wait to go dancing!

Credits:

Dress:  Gisaci - Beleza Evening Gown (The $100L Sale by theWareHouse)
Jewelry:  U&R Dogs - Traumerei Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet
Hair:  Truth - Diana in Mocha
Skin:  Tuli - Emma in Tan
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Turquoise
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Poses:  Glitterati - Formal Set #2
Location:  Chouchou

No comments:

Post a Comment