Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I ♥ Retro


Today's look started with the hair, Ella from Mina (available in The Black Market) ..... I knew when I tried it on exactly what would follow!  I love retro fashion and one of my favorite shops to feed my need for retro is Icing


At Icing, I found this gorgeous red "Just Swing" dress.  I love the shape of the bodice and the skirt... oh my!  It is just perfect for dancing and twirling about!  I spied the Princess Black Pearl jewelry set and quickly put them on, but there was something missing... aha!  I found the "Marilyn" glasses complete with rhinestones!  Oh my, I do love this look. :)



Credits:

Dress:  Icing - Just Swing Dress in Red
Shoes:  GField - Alex Strap Shoes in Black Patent
Hair:  Mina - Ella with Ponytail (The Black Market)
Jewelry:  Icing - Princess Black Pearl Jewelry Set
Glasses:  Icing - Marilyn Glasses in Red
Eyes:  IKON- Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Poses:  Frooti - Mixed Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment