Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sleeping Koala & The Fresh Unknown Hunt


Last night I decided to do The Fresh Unknown Hunt.  My first stop was Sleeping Koala where the prize was this bold Strappy BodyCon Dress.  I love the bright colors!  


I paired it with my favorite pair of pumps, Mstyle's Goshi Pumps in black.  At Persefona, I was delighted to find the hunt prize was a gorgeous pair of earrings named "Eve".  They work so nicely with this dress. 


The skin I am wearing is Emelie in Sand from Medley and my hair is Exile's Callisto in Nectar.  The furniture in the photos is from Lisp Bazaar's $10L Garden.  The Fresh Unknown Hunt is a wonderful way to discover new and upcoming creators.  Visit the blog for more information. :)


Credits:

Dress:  Sleeping Koala - Strappy BodyCon Dress (The Fresh Unknown Hunt)
Shoes:  Mstyle - Goshi Pumps in Black
Earrings:  Persefona - Eve Earrings (The Fresh Unknown Hunt)
Hair:  Exile - Callisto in Nectar
Skin:  Medley - Emelie in Sand
Eyes:  Medley - Light Blue
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Poses:  Glitterati - Formality
Furniture:  Lisp Bazaar ($10L Garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment