Sunday, November 4, 2012

Color Challenge Week 45 - Bittersweet


I love a lazy Sunday, especially in Second Life.  I visited all of the shops on participating in this week's Lazy Sunday event and found some really nice things, each for only $75L.  I simply adore this trunk from What Next.  It features animations for male and female and all are of excellent quality.  Lucky for me the color fits in nicely with this week's color challenge. 

My outfit is from The Sea Hole and is really fun to wear.  I added the GTFO boots from Gos and they match the shorts perfectly.  My nails are another Lazy Sunday item from Izzie's. 


Eyes are the November Group Gift from IKON and jewelry is from Addiction, another Lazy Sunday item.  Hair is from Illusory, a style I purchased last year and simply love. 

Bittersweet.... a lovely color and feeling. :)
Credits:

Top:  The Sea Hole Scarf Halter Top - Persimmon
Shorts:  The Sea Hole - Maddy Shorts - Persimmon
Boots:  Gos - GTFO Boots in Granite
Hair:  .ILLUSORY. Hair_Yew (Streaked) - Vanilla
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica - Tesea BL
Eyes:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Green (November Group Gift)
Necklace:  Addiction - Kaleidoscope Dangle Necklace (Lazy Sunday)
Earrings:  Addiction Kaleidoscopic Dangle Earrings (Lazy Sunday)
Nails:  Izzie's - 80's Round Nails (Lazy Sunday)
Trunk:  What Next - Valena's Travel Trunk (Lazy Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment