Sunday, November 25, 2012

POE Hunt - Angel Dessous, Vendome, and Dulce Secrets

 
I am deeply honored to have been selected as one of the official bloggers for the Peace On Earth Hunt.  This hunt is one of the most highly anticipated events in SL because the gifts offered by the creators are of the highest quality and the hunt itself is so well organized by the director, Sequoia Nightfire.  I will do my very best to show hunt gifts in the best light possible.
 
Today I am highlighting gifts from Angel Dessous, Vendome Jewelry, and Dulce Secrets.  The lovely gown I'm wearing is from Angel Dessous.  The gown is a dark red with a lovely black fur collar and lace trimmed gloves.  It would be a wonderful gown to wear to one of the many winter balls or Christmas parties that abound during the holiday season. 


I added this sweet Peace necklace in gold from Vendome Jewelry.  It fits perfectly above the fur trim of the gown.  The skin I am wearing is the hunt gift from Dulce Secrets.  It is actually a fat pack and contains 6 different tones.  I'm wearing the Malibu Winter Glitter tone in the photo above.

I found a wonderful sim for photos, Winter Holiday Village.  It is decorated for Christmas and offers skating, sledding, and horse-drawn buggy rides. There were quite a few others there enjoying the atmosphere and activities during my visit and I know I will return with friends to relax and immerse myself in this gorgeous winter wonderland.

Thank you to Anne Maertens (Dulce Secrets), Jezzy McCallen, Nando Korobase, Gina Beaumont (Angel Dessous), and RKThings Crystal (Vendome Jewelry) for creating and generously sharing such lovely things for us to enjoy.




Credits:

Gown:  Angel Dessous - Mimi (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Necklace:  Vendome Jewelry - Peace (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Skin:  Dulce Secrets - Glo.Malibu.Winter Glitter (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Hair:  Truth - Briony w/Roots - caramel
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes - Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Glitterati
Location:  Winter Holiday Village

No comments:

Post a Comment