Sunday, November 11, 2012

Color Challenge Week 46 - Juniper


I absolutely love the color juniper and I found the perfect outfit for the color challenge at the newest edition of Collabor88.  I'm wearing The Sea Hole's Painted Desert Bodysuit and matching mini skirt.  My hair is D!va's Daria, also from Collabor88.  My jewelry is from Mustang Trading Post , a lovely set called Tatonka.  The photo was taken in a gorgeous house that I tp'd into while searching for a nice cabin for this photograph.  I think it is actually someone's home but I couldn't help but stay for a few minutes for the snapshot.  I might have committed burglery so shhhh.... don't tell anyone! ;-)

Taxi to Collabor88

Credits:

Top:  The Sea Hole - Painted Desert Bodysuit - Desert Sky 3 (Collabor88)
Skirt:  The Sea Hole - Painted Desert (MESH) Mini - Desert Sky (Collabor88)
Hair:  D!va - Daria in Citrine (Collabor88)
JewelryMustang Trading Post - Ladies Tatonka Necklace & Earrings
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes - Reef
Pose:  one of mine

4 comments:

  1. Many of the colorchallegers went to Collabor**. this look is also great. Beautiful on you.Nice jewelry too))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicandra... there are so many wonderful things at Collabor88!

      Delete
  2. Adorable top! I love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete