Sunday, November 25, 2012

Color Challenge Week 48 - Tangelo



I love citrus colors and tangelo is no exception!  I found this delightful romper dress at Tee*fy and I love the way it looks and fits so perfectly.  I added Maxi Gossamer's Giselle Opal Set in tangerine (I know, tangerine is not tangelo, but it is close!).  The set includes earrings, necklace in three sizes, and a ring in two sizes.  My hair is new from LeLutka.  It is called Ella and I'm wearing it in the Marilyn shade.  I just love this hair!  I bought the "naturals" pack and I love that I can wear it as blonde, brown, red, and black!

My skin is FAKE's Licia Skin and it is a current item at The Dressing Room Blue.  Be sure to visit TDRB soon because this is the final collection and the doors will close at the end of this round.

I found the location for this shot by looking through the Destination Guide.  It's called "The Garden" and looks to be quite an interactive sim with a game hud for sale at the entrance.  I'm sure I'll be back to play the games. :)

Credits:

Dress:  Tee*fy - Lanelle Tube Romper Dress
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set Tangerine
Hair:  LeLutka - Ella Hair in Marilyn
Skin:  FAKE - Licia Skin TDR Special Makeup/ Porcelain (TDRB)
Lipstick:  Pink Acid - Lipstick Stain Splash Tangerine
Nails:  Izzie's - Long French Nails
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Pose:  DJ Designs - Pose Set #6 (The Black Market)
Location:  The Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment