Sunday, November 18, 2012

Color Challenge Week 47 - Barley Corn

 
My outfit for this week's Color Challenge was found at R.icielli. I was doing the Charming Hunt when I spied this skirt hanging on the wall... Bingo! The blazer was a hunt prize and I thought it paired nicely with the skirt. The top is part of a dress from Nil's Island Store and the shoes are from Mstyle.

Earlier in the day, I found this gorgeous hairstyle at Amacci for the amazing price of "free"!  There are three free hair gifts hanging on the wall  in the hair shop... be sure to check it out!  Lots of hair goodness at Amacci! (Thank you pnny lane for pointing out the error!)

Honestly I thought I'd have to bow out of the challenge this week, because Barley Corn was a really hard color for me to find... but thanks to R.icielli, I found the right color and lots of other amazing hunt gifts, each for only $15L!

Here's your taxi to R.icielli...

Credits:

Top: Nil's Island Store - Brown All Satin Draped Dress Top
Blazer: Ricielli Mesh - Blazer Beige (R.icielli's Charming Hunt Prize)
Skirt: Ricielli Mesh - Highwaisted Mini Skirt in Beige
Shoes: Mstyle - Goshi Pumps in Chocolate
Earrings: Kunglers Extra - Deorum Red Gold Earrings
Eyes: IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes: DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Hair: Amacci Hair Cassie ~ Dark Brown (Free Gift!)
Skin: League - Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Pose: Glitterati


5 comments:

  1. I could only find the Cassie hair at Amacci for 250L, not free. I found the free hair, but this style wasn't among them. Where is it located in the store? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! You are absolutely right pnny! I purchased this hair just before finding the free wall...... thank you so much for bringing this to my attention... I'll correct the blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a lovely look Dottie ..love it

    ReplyDelete