Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Designer Showcase Group Gift


I found a couple of free gifts today that were really lovely.  First, LIV-Glam's Amy Winehouse Tribute Dress is the free group gift for the newest edition of Designer Showcase.  It is mesh and is really well made.  The textures are wonderful!

Next, Exile's Violetta hair can be found in the subscribo history along with TWO other free hair gifts!  All are non-mesh hairs, include every color and are really nice! 



My jewelry is a favorite from Donna Flora, a set called Lorena.  As is all of Donna Flora's jewelry, this set is simply exquisite.

My skin is Glam Affair's Lilith and I'm wearing the Europa tone.  I really like the subtle makeup and the flawless look.

Credits:

Dress:  LIV-Glam - Amy Winehouse Tribute Dress (Designer Showcase Group Gift)
Jewelry:  Donna Flora - Lorena Black Set
Hair:  Exile - Violetta in Afterglow (Subscribo Gift)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lilith Europa Timeless 02 Red
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment