Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cynful @ The Dressing Room



The Dressing Room never disappoints and I enjoy shopping there every week.  There are lots of wonderful fashions for sale there and I think I bought them all!  The first look from my shopping spree is this sexy black turtleneck mini dress by Cynful.  There are more than one sleeve option and I settled on the 3/4 sleeve for today's photo session.  I added tights from an earlier edition of TDR... I just love these black tights from A&A Fashion!  The shoes were practically a steal at $30L and are from Glow Studio.  My necklace and ring are also new TDR items from LaGyo and I love the color change options. :)

 
My skin is also from TDR... essences' Maria Skin.  There are two tattoo layer makeups included in the skin folder and I'm wearing the blush option.  The hair I'm wearing is a free gift from Amacci located in Amacci Hair, along with two other free hairstyles.
 


Here's your taxi to The Dressing Room...

Credits:

Dress:  [Cynful] - Vale's Turtleneck Dress - Suede Black (Current TDR)
Tights:  A&A Fashion - 2012 Tights (Former TDR Item)
Shoes:  [ glow ] studio   - Chained Pumps Black (Current TDR)
Earrings:  (Kunglers Extra) Deorum - red gold  earring
Necklace:  LaGyo - Santa Fe necklace bronze for TDR (Current TDR)
Ring:  LaGyo - Santa Fe ring bronze for TDR (Current TDR)
Hair:  Amacci Hair Danina ~ Red Auburn (Free Gift!)
Skin:  {.essences.} Maria skin *Soleil dark* Sugar (Current TDR)
Makeup:  {.essences.} Blush: pink sherbet (Current TDR)
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  DFO! - The Twiggy Series

No comments:

Post a Comment