Monday, November 5, 2012

Drifting on a Lazy Sunday in a New Skybox


Another wonderful Lazy Sunday find, this one from Drift.  A loose and flowing maxi dress in a lovely shade of brown.  I love the way it fits and moves with my avatar.  This photo was taken in another Lazy Sunday item, the Bryn Skybox from Kukuvaya.  It has three inside rooms and one room outside, so you can decorate with your indoor and outdoor furniture.  I think this is a wonderful setup for a skybox and I'm already planning my patio garden. :)

My hair is Exile's "Like Lovers Do" and my skin is Glam Affair's Cassiopea.  My nails are a new item from Izzie's, her "Long French Nails". The texture hud is loaded with wonderful color choices, so you will be sure to match them to any outfit.  The nails are not a Lazy Sunday item, but I found them while Lazy Sunday shopping at Izzie's.

If you'd like to become a Lazy Sunday shopper, search for the group inworld.  It's free to join and you'll get a notice once a week steering you to the participating merchants.  Nothing is priced over $75L and the items are always superb.

Mmmmm... I love lazy Sundays and I can't wait for the next. :)

Credits:

Dress:  DRIFT - Mesh Maxi Dress in Mocha (Lazy Sunday)
Hair:  Exile - Like Lovers Do in Chardonnay (Mesh)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea Jamaica Clean BL
Nails:  Izzie's - Long French Nails
Jewelry - Addiction - Kaleidoscope Dangle Necklace & Earrings (Lazy Sunday)
Eyes:  IKON - Eternal Eyes in Green (November Group Gift)
Skybox:  Kukuvaya - Bryn Skybox (Lazy Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment