Monday, November 26, 2012

POE Hunt - Styles by Danielle, Baboom, & Lindy


Oh there is nothing I love better than a Christmas sweater!  I adore this sweater and jumper combination from Styles by Danielle.  It fits perfectly and looks so warm and comfortable.  The pants I'm wearing are actually part of an outfit from BaBoom.  I love the fit and the length is absolutely perfect.  I chose to wear a pair of flats from Lindy and I like the way they work with this outfit.  All of the items I've just mentioned are POE hunt prizes!

Special thanks to the creators:  Dani Plassitz (Styles by Danielle), Kyra Campbell (BaBoom), and Delinda Abbot (Lindy).  :)




Credits:

Sweater:  Styles by Danielle - Christmas Jumper & Sweater (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Pants:  BaBoom - Mesh Pants (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Shoes:  Lindy - Bally - POE in Black/Red/White (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Hair:  CaTwA - Jaffa in Creamy Toffee
Skin:  FAKE - Licia Skin - TDR Special Makeup/Peach (The Dressing Room Blue)
Pose:  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment