Monday, November 26, 2012

POE Hunt - Wilson's Closet, Rockberry, & Elemental

 
Today I'm showing more Peace On Earth Hunt prizes.  My dress is the hunt prize from Wilson's Closet.  I love the fur trim and I can see myself skating or caroling in this lovely creation.  


The skin I am wearing is the hunt prize from Rockberry.  Skylar comes in four tones: dark, light, natural, and tan.  I'm wearing the tan version.  The lovely earrings are a hunt gift from Elemental called Falling Snowflake.  It is such a pretty and delicate design.

I'd like to thank the creators of today's hunt prizes for being so generous by sharing their wonderful creations with us.  They are Marcy Wilson (Wilson's Closet), Heather Beebe (Rockberry), and Contessa Lacombe (Elemental Jewelry). 




Credits:

Gown:  Wilson's Closet - Fur Trimmed Dress (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Earrings:  Elemental Jewelry - Falling Snowflake (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Skin:  Rockberry - Skylar Tan Brown (PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Veronica Mesh Hair in Black Coffee
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes - Reef
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Poses:  DJ Designs
Location:  My House - The Dingleberry Christmas Home from Creative Decay

No comments:

Post a Comment