Monday, April 2, 2012

Chrysalis & A Free Skybox


As I was browsing The Marketplace this morning, I ran across this lovely dress from Chrysalis for an even lovelier price of free!  I quickly placed my order and fell in love with it the moment I put it on.  The white skirt flows beautifully and the black bows and butterflies make it pop!


I added my favorite pair of black pumps from mStyle and one of my favorite hairstyles from Truth called Diana.  I'm posing in a skybox I built this weekend.... one that I'm offering for FREE!  So please come by and pick up one.... it has 35 prims, measures 15m x 15m and is just the right size for a secret hideaway in the sky. :)

Here's your taxi to pick up your free skybox:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dallows/210/50/1924


Credits:

Dress:  Chrysalis - Bows & Butterflies (Free on Marketplace)
Shoes:  Mstyle - GOSHI Pumps in Black
Hair:  Truth - Diana in Mocha
Skin:  Unique Megastore - Wendy
Makeup:  Ricielli - HOT COLORS Make-up / SmokeyEyes + Lipstick 04
Eyes:  [ glow ] Scenic Eyes - Bistre
Lashes:   DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Glitterati - Model Pack 24
Location:  DottiePops (Free Skybox)

No comments:

Post a Comment