Monday, April 9, 2012

It's A Sakide, Purple Moon, & Truth Kind Of Day


Did I mention that Purple Moon Creations is having an easter egg hunt?  They are!  There are 10 eggs to be found, eight on the first floor of the store and two across the way in the Boho Shop.  Once found, you can buy an egg for $0L and you will receive the contents of the egg!  It is not a difficult hunt and can be completed in a short amount of time.  I'm showing three items from the hunt... the first is the gorgeous set of purple nails!  The second can be seen better in the photo below.... the purple ruffled pants.  The moment I put the pants on, I wanted to dance! :)


My top is a current Black Market item from Sakide.  It features a wonderful crocheted texture and is embellished with butterflies!  My shoes are a free Easter gift from Aleida.  My hair is a free gift from the Truth Hair subscribo.... a fun, young style called Bunny.  My jewelry was another egg hunt prized from Purple Moon Creations.  The pretty skin I'm wearing is the Atomic Grace skin in buff.  I picked it up for a low price at The Dressing Room Blue last week.


Credits:

Top:  SAKIDE -  Catch a Butterfly Top in Pink (The Black Market)
Pants:  Purple Moon Creations - Shelan in Purple (PM Easter Egg Hunt Prize - FREE)
Shoes:  Aleida - Xia - Ballerina Flats (Group Gift)
Hair:  Truth - Bunny w/ Roots in Tahiti (Subscribo Gift!)
Skin:  Atomic - Grace Skin in Buff (The Dressing Room Blue)
Nails:  Purple Moon Creations - Metallic Violet Nails (PM Easter Egg Hunt Prize - FREE)
Jewelry:  Purple Moon Creations - Cubics II in Lavender Earrings and Necklace (PM Easter Egg Hunt Prize - FREE)
Eyes:  Amacci  - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Mine :)
Location:  VooDoo Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment