Friday, April 20, 2012

Siss Boom, Coco, LeLutka, and Pepper


Today's look is a mish-mash of things old and new, some free, some not quite free, and some definitely not free. :)

I started with the pants, which are a hunt prize from Siss Boom in the April in Paris Hunt.  They were not quite free...... forgot exactly how much, but it was nominal considering there was a lovely lace top included in the prize package.  My shirt is from Coco... something I purchased in 2011 and love.  Such a clean, sexy, casual look!  My shoes are from Toki Doki and my belt is from Pepper.  The belt  has a texture change menu and I just love all the colorways!  The ring I'm wearing is a free gift from Crash Republic offered at the Kawaii Fair.  It is hard to see how lovely it is in this photo, so go visit Kawai Fair and get your own!



My hair is a gorgeous new mesh style from LeLutka called Trend.  I purchased the light blonde pack and found I really adored the Sookie shade.  My eyes are from Amacci and my skin is League's Jen in Deep Tan.  I took the photos right outside the Siss Boom shop using a free pose set from DottiePops called A is for Attitude. 

Credits:

Pants:  -siss boom-navy leotards (April in Paris Hunt)
Top:  *COCO*_Linen Shirt in White
Shoes:  Toki Doki - le ballerina shines in Sky
Belt:  Pepper - Love Me Belt
Hair:  LeLutka - Trend Hair -Sookie
Skin:   League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Jewelry:  [Crash Republic] Crystal Bow Ring (Free Gift @ Kawaii Fair)
Poses:  DottiePops - A is for Attitude (Free Gift)
Location:  Siss Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment