Saturday, April 28, 2012

Purple Moon Loveliness


The start of every weekend always calls for a trip to Purple Moon Creations.  I love to pop in and see the deals that have been set out for shop patrons.  This weekend's choices are fabulous!  The outfit I am wearing is called BoHo Look 1 and it is only $55L !  I love the rich colors and the textures are simply magnificent!  There is a second version of this in black and it is also $55L.  An incredible deal and many thanks to Poulet Koenkamp for being so wonderful to us!


I added a lovely set of earrings and necklace from Glow Studio that is available at The Dressing Room Blue for only $70L.  I'm wearing Jen in Deep Tan, the newest skin from League.  My hair is a gorgeous style from LeLutka called Jolie.  The photos were taken at HuMaNoiD, an amazingly photogenic sim that I encourage everyone to visit!

Photography note:  The photos are raw shots without any editing, not even cropping.  The windlight is my current fave, Places Cromac. 

Credits:

Outfit:  Purple Moon Creations - Boho Look 1 ($55 Linden Thursday Item!)
Jewelry:  Glow Studio - Crystal Earrings & Necklace (The Dressing Room Blue)
Hair:  LeLutka - Jolie in Burnt
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Poses:  WetCat - Vanity
Location:  HuMaNoiD

No comments:

Post a Comment