Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sassy @ Zombie Popcorn


A notecard landed in my inventory letting me know that the Zombie Popcorn Collection was all new, so of course I had to hop on over and check it out!  The first thing to catch my eye was this gorgeous dress from Sassy called "Date Night".  It was available in several colors, but this lovely lavender one begged me to take it home. :)  The G Field Eve Flower Pumps were just the perfect style to set off the delicate flowers in the dress.  


My hair is a new mesh style from Magika called "Calm"... hard to see in this photo, but it is a smooth long hair style and the "meshiness" makes it cling to my avatar beautifully.  I love the color change hud that comes with the hair... so convenient!  My skin is a former group gift from Lumiere Skins called "Raine".  I can't locate the Lumiere shop inworld, so I've included a Marketplace link in the credits below.  I love this look.... soft, feminine, and very pretty. 

Credits:

Dress:  ~Sassy!~ Date Night in Lavender (Zombie Popcorn Collection)
Shoes:  *G Field* Flower Pumps "Eve" in Wisteria
Jewelry:  U&R Dogs -  Traumerei Bracelet, Necklace, and Earrings
Hair:  Magika - Calm (MESH)
Skin:  Lumiere Skins - Raine (Former Group Gift)  I can't find the shop inworld so here's the Marketplace link.
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Turquoise
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Poses:  Mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment