Friday, April 13, 2012

Something New & Blue From Nilsy


This gorgeous blue dress is new from Nils Island Store.  I absolutely love the way the blue satin peplum looks in combination with the sequined dress.  The textures are wonderful and the look is simply fantastic! I added my favorite heels, Maitreya Gold Foxy in Silver and some pretty earrings and a ring from Dona Flora.  I was ready to go out on the town... or at least out for ice cream. ;)


I'm wearing my new favorite skin, League's Jen in Deep Tan, and an elegant updo from Exile called Maylee.  After shopping for jewelry at Dona Flora, I wandered around the sim and found this fantastic spot for a photo.  :)

Credits:

Dress:  Nils Island Store - Nilsy Peplum Glittered Dress
Shoes:  Maitreya Gold - Foxy in Silver
Hair:  Exile - Maylee in Raven
Jewelry:  Dona Flora
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Purple Poses - Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment