Sunday, April 8, 2012

Purple Moon Creations & Truth Hair


I made a quick trip to Purple Moon Creations to check out the Easter Egg Hunt, but came away with this nice mesh skirt and non-mesh top offered as the $55L item for the week!  The mesh skirt comes in two sizes and the larger size fit me perfectly.  I added a pair of G Field's Alex Strap Shoes and finished off the look with a nice set of bangles from Maxi Gossamer Jewelry.


My hair is a new style from Truth Hair called Hilary.  It is rigged mesh so you will need a mesh viewer to see it.  I love the way it hugs my body with none of the hair sinking into my upper body.  The locks flow nicely and frame my face beautifully.  The skin I'm wearing is one that I've shown before... AURA's Briar in Honey.  


Credits:

Top:  Purple Moon - Prune Top in Brown & Diana Mesh Pencil Skirt ($55L Thursday Item)
Shoes:  G Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Brown
Jewelry:  Maxi Gossamer Jewelry - Boho Bangles in Lacquered Gold
Hair:  TRUTH - Hilary w/Roots in Mocha Rigged Mesh (NEW!)
Skin:  AURA - Briar - Stumble - Honey (Former Stumblebum Item)
Eyes:  Tuli - Gem Eyes in Sapphire (Free)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  AUSHKA & Co. - Zara Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment