Monday, April 23, 2012

A Happy Day of Shopping


Today I took a trip to the Cupcakes sim to shop.  It is a lovely shopping area built around a square, making it easy to stroll around to every shop.  


There were so many wonderful things for sale here........ skins, dresses, and shapes galore!  I could barely contain my joy and found myself skipping happily from shop to shop!


In the center of the square, I found some lovely items offered at tremendous discounts!  Two lovely lingerie sets, each only $25L... which one shall I choose?  


Oh!  Look at these lovely mesh sweaters...... only $50L each!  I think I'll take them both!



Just before I left this lovely sim, I found the lucky chairs, midnight mania boards, and the cupcake lottery... hurray!!!  A couple of slaps and a bit of waiting later, I teleported away with some great prizes, fantastic bargains, and a landmark so that I could return later for more shopping fun!

Credits:

Top:  EnvyMe - Animal Print Corset (Free Gift from Kawaii Fair)
Skirt:  EnvyMe - Im Sexy Skirt Jean
Shoes:  Cracked Mirror - Stripey Ruffled Flats
Necklace:  Cute Bytes - Koky Necklace - MagikSing (Free Gift from Kawaii Fair)
Ring: Hollyweird - Kawaii Balloon Ring
Hair:  LeLutka - Jolie in Burnt
Skin:  League - Jen in Deeptan
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Turquoise
Poses:  DottiePops (B is for Beautiful - Coming Soon)
Location:  Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment