Sunday, April 1, 2012

Color Challenge Week 14 - Royal Purple


I'll admit, I'm not really a purple lover and I thought that this week's color would really be a huge challenge.... butI found the perfect dress at Gypset Market.  The latest round has just begun at Gypset, so everything there is new new new!  The gown is from Angel Dessous and is the very lovely!  I love the black flowers that embellish the bodice.


My skin is a new offering at GM from BLUSH called Faye.  It is available in four skin tones.  I'm wearing the tan skin today.  I added the Fresca makeup from Madrid Solo that I also found at GM.  Here I'm wearing the eye makeup only.  The lip color is part of the BLUSH skin.

My jewelry is from GANKED, a great set called "Vanity".  I've had it in my inventory for quite a while now and I wear it often!  My hair is from Heart Softens (now closed), a style called Rimi. 

Credits:

Gown:  Angel Dessous - Symphony (New at Gypset Market!)
Jewelry:  $GaNKeD$ - Vanity Set (SLURL not working)
Hair:  Heart Softens - Rimi in Black (No Longer Available)
Skin:  BLUSH - Faye Tan - Pink (New at Gypset Market!)
Makeup:  Madrid Solo - Fresca (New at Gypset Market!)
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  HelaMiyo - Red Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment