Sunday, April 8, 2012

Color Challenge Week 15 - Seashell Peach



I'll admit that I had a bit of trouble finding the right shade of peach for this week's Color Challenge... so much so that I cheated a bit on the photo and tinted it.  I'm wearing a gorgeous mesh jumpsuit from Hucci.  Four sizes are included in the folder and I had no trouble finding one that fit me.  I'm also wearing a casual updo hairstyle from Exile called Maylee that I just love!  My earrings, which are almost impossible to see in this photo, were made my me and I'm offering them as this week's free gift at DottiePops... so be sure to swing by and pick up your copy!


Credits:

Outfit:  Hucci - Flowy Jumpsuit in Peach (Mesh)
Shoes:  G Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Metallic Pewter
Hair:  Exile - Maylee in Marone
Skin:  al Vulo! - Alice in Sunkissed
Eyes:  Tuli - Gem Eyes in Sapphire (Free)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Jewelry:  DottiePops - Hope Earrings in Silver (Free Gift)
Pose:  Mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment