Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flower Dancer


Sometimes a girl just has to put on a pretty blue goddess dress and twirl about in the flowers.  In fact, I highly recommend it because I was feeling pretty down and out before the dance but afterwards... I was floating on air. :)

Today's look began with a pose.  I love to make poses and had an image in my mind that I wanted to create for a photo at HuMaNoiD (my newest favorite place to take photos, lol).  Once the pose was uploaded to SL, it was time to find the perfect outfit.  This pretty blue goddess costume from SeVered GarDeN has been languishing in my inventory for quite some time and I knew this was the perfect time to use it.  When I checked the Marketplace to see if it was still available, I found it was not only available but being offered at a discount!

Woohoo!  I challenge you to slip on a pretty dress and dance barefoot in the flowers... it's the perfect cure for a bad day!

Credits:

Hair:  LeLutka - Jolie in Burnt
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Turquoise
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  DottiePops - S t r e t c h --- (Coming Soon)
Location:  HuMaNoiD

No comments:

Post a Comment