Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Little Bird Told Me



A little bird told me there was a hunt going on at Ruxy Designs and I tp'd over to find it was indeed true!

There are 10 sweet little birds hidden around the shop and each one contains a free fabulous gift from Ruxy Designs.  I'm wearing the gift inside the #1 bird, a gorgeous green and magenta gown that swirls magnificently as I twirl around.  :)

I added Vanity Hair's Sunset Blvd in brown, a sophisticated mesh style that I love.  My skin is from League, and my eyes are Amacci's Forest Eyes.  My earrings are the Laoris Elven Fairy earrings from Inca Temple.

I just love little birds... don't you? :)

Taxi to Ruxy Designs  (Hurry... hunt ends August 4th!)

Credits:

Gown:  Ruxy Designs
Earrings:  Inca Temple - Laoris Elven Fairy Earrings
Hair:  Vanity Hair - Sunset Blvd. in Brown
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  Amacci - Forest Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:   !Bang
Windlight:  Juicybomb - Gogo Hearts SL

No comments:

Post a Comment