Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm faMESHed!


The newest collection of mesh awesomeness is out at faMESHed and I just couldn't resist the lovely Gina Belted Dress from Valentina E. Couture.  In fact, I think it actually jumped into my shopping bag on its own!  Seriously, it is very well made and fits like a dream.  I like that the designer included two sizes of alpha layers to choose from!  This dress is available in four variations and there are five sizes included in each folder.  My hair is Wasabi Pill's Sylvie and I'm wearing the chocolate shade from the brown pack. 


I love love love this necklace and earrings set from Maxi Gossamer!  First, because it is attractive and fits well, and secondly because it is color changeable!  Fourteen colors to be exact!  I have a feeling I will be wearing this set often!

My skin is NEW from League... the lovely Isla.  I'm wearing Isla in Suntan.  I became a League skin fanatic with the last release, the gorgeous Jen amd Isla is just as lovely, if not lovelier!

Whew!  After all that shopping, I'm faMESHed! :)


Credits:

Dress:  Valentina E. Couture - Gina Belted Dress in Passion Print (faMESHed)
Shoes:  Mstyle - Goshi Pumps in Black
Jewelry:  Maxi Gossamer - Madrah (faMESHed)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Sylvie Mesh Hair in Chocolate (faMESHed)
Skin:  League - Isla in Suntan (NEW!)
Eyes:  Amacci - Real Eyes in IceBlue
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Glitterati - Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment