Sunday, August 19, 2012

Going Retro At The Black Market



The Black Market is now open in a new location with lots of wonderful items to choose from.  I found this fun retro print mesh dress from QE Designs and couldn't wait to put it on!  I really like the colors and the print.  I paired it with Purple Moon Creation's Bubble Earrings in Orange... a set of earrings that I've won not once but three times while shopping at Purple Moon!  (Another reason I love to shop at Purple Moon!)

My hair is the always lovely London Rain from Exile and I'm wearing it in Marone.  The skin I'm wearing is my latest favorite, Glam Affair's Cassiopea in Jamaica.  Shoes are Mstyle's Goshi pumps and nails are Izzie's Metallic Nails.

I'm all dressed up and ready to dance!

Taxi to The Black Market

Credits:

Dress:  QE Designs - Bambi Dress Retro (The Black Market)
Shoes:  Mstyle - Goshi Pumps in Chocolate
Earrings:  Purple Moon Creations - Bubble Earrings in Orange
Nails:  Izzie's - Metallic Nails
Hair:  Exile - London Rain in Marone
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea in Jamaica 04
Eyes:  IKON - Utopia Eyes - Light Silver+Blue
Lashes:  DAMNED - Eyelashes
Poses:  MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment