Monday, August 13, 2012

LoLa @ Acid Lily Gallery


Acid Lily Gallery, the fabulous fashion showcase, is all NEW with wonderful creations all under $70L each!  For today's look, I've chosen this fun ensemble from LoLa.  I love the worn look of the jeans.  The top is mesh and I'm wearing the small size.  It is nicely shaped and the texture is perfect for this look.  It is hard to see from the photographs, but the graphic on the shirt is "Sweet". :)

The outfit also includes the black bangles.  I added my favorite belt from Pepper and engineer boots from CoCo.  My hair is a gorgeous mesh style from Elikatira called Caramel and my skin is the lovely Julia from Al Vulo.

It's a fun and sweeeeeeeet look that I've fallen in love with and one that I'll be wearing often!

TAXI TO ACID LILY GALLERY

Credits:

Top:  .:LoLa:. - Sweet Top (Acid Lily Gallery)
Jeans:  .:LoLa:. - Ripped Jeans in Light Blue (Acid Lily Gallery)
Boots:  *COCO* - Engineer Boots in Black
Bangles:  .:LoLa:. - Black Bangles (Acid Lily Gallery)
Belt:  Pepper - Multi
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Hair:  Elikatira - Caramel in Blonde 02
Skin:  al Vulo! - Julia in Black Blonde Bronze
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Poses:  MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment