Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FireBird Designs Tie Die Maxi Dresses


"Oh wow!"  That is exactly what I said when I slipped into FireBird Designs new Tie Die Maxi Dress!

Then when I tried out the texture change HUD included with the dress, my joy was complete!  Essentially four dresses in one!  The HUD is so easy to use and the textures change so quickly!  I simply love it!

The combination of tie-dye and animal print is eye-catching and each colorway is fantastic.  The dress and alpha layer both fit perfectly.  I added Izzie's Onyx Jewelry Set and it looks great with all four colors.

My hair is the lovely Sylvie from Wasabi Pills.  I'm wearing it in the Wild Honey shade from the browns pack.  Wasabi Pills is fast becoming one of my favorite mesh hair brands in SL!

My skin is the amazing Isla in Suntan from League and my eyes.... IKON, of course. :)

Credits:

Dress:  FireBird Designs - Tie Die Maxi Dress with Texture Change Hud
Shoes:  Mstyle - GOSHI Pumps in Black
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Sylvie Mesh Hair in Wild Honey
Jewelry:  Izzie's - Onyx Jewelry Set
Skin:  League - Isla in Suntan Glamour
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Gold
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  !Bang - Stands 170-179
Location:  Acid Lily Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment