Wednesday, August 22, 2012

If I Were Rich & Sassy


Last night I was in the mood for a hunt and decided to do the "If I Were Rich" hunt.  I took a quick look at the blog for hints and urls and off I went.  My first stop yielded this lovely shape from $10 Shapes... and I actually located the prize for another hunt while I was there. Yay!

My next stop was Sassy! and the prize was this gorgeous sky blue gown with lace inserts.  It is a mesh item and I was able to wear the small size with the new shape.... AND I found another hunt prize while searching for the "If I Were Rich" hunt item.  Double Yay!


I added D!va hair, the lovely Manon from Collabor88 that everyone is raving about, and Atomic's Grace skin that is available at The Dressing Room.  I found the lovely necklace and earrings on Marketplace from C&C for only $10L each.  I do love a bargain, especially a well-made bargain. :)

I flew over to HuMaNoiD to photograph my outfit and found a great spot behind the "Dance to the Music" door.  HuMaNoiD never disappoints. :)

Credits:

Gown:  ~Sassy!~ Starlet Gown in Sky (If I Were Rich Hunt Prize)
Shoes:  G Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Silver Metallic
Hair:  D!va - Manon in Citrine (Collabor88)
Necklace:  C&C - Samara in Silver ($10L on Marketplace)
Earrings:  C&C - Samara in Silver ($10L on Marketplace)
Skin:  Atomic - Grace Skin Buff - Cool Melon (TDR Exclusive)
Shape:  $10 Shapes - If I Were Rich (female) (IIWR Hunt Prize)
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes: Glow - Secret Eyes
Poses:  Glitterati
Location:  HuMaNoiD

No comments:

Post a Comment