Monday, August 6, 2012

Sleeping Koala & Wasabi Pills at Vintage Fair


More retro yumminess from Vintage Fair 2012 courtesy of Sleeping Koala and Wasabi Pills!

First this wonderful retro swim suit from Sleeping Koala.  I'm wearing it in Pink and I love the vintage cut of this suit.  It draws attention to my curves and is so sexy in a subtle and sophisticated way.  It is available in five sweet colors:  pink, blue, green, purple, and red.

Next is this gorgeous vavavoom hairstyle from Wasabi Pills.  It is called Veronique and I'm wearing the chocolate shade from the browns pack.  It is mesh and includes a hairbase along with an alpha layer.  There are also two versions of each color in the pack, regular and "boobs", so this style should fit any and every shape!

My eyes are one of IKON's two group gifts for August, Horizon Eyes in Dark Turquoise.  You can see the other gift in the previous post.  Not only does IKON make gorgeous eyes, they are also very generous with group members.  I like that. :)

The poses that I'm using in the photos above are also from Sleeping Koala.  The set is called Vintage Sewing Pattern Poses and the poses are so reminiscent of the images from the sewing patterns my mother kept in her sewing room.  Sweet memories... :)

Here's your taxi to Vintage Fair!

Credits:

Swimsuit:  Sleeping Koala - My Bow Swimsuit in Pink*
Shoes:  Mstyle - GOSHI Pumps in Magenta
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Veronica Mesh Hair in Chocolate
Earrings:  Paris Metro - The Charlene Earring in Silver (not available)
Skin:  League - Isla in Suntan Glamour
Eyes:  IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Turquoise (August Group Gift)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Sleeping Koala - Vintage Sewing Pattern Poses*
Windlight:  Bree's Appleblossom

*Review Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment