Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LIV-Glam @ Acid Lily Gallery



I received a notecard announcing that Acid Lily Gallery was new so I rushed over and quickly snapped up this lovely dress from LIV-Glam.  I love the texture and the cut of this dress... the sleeves are really well done!  This dress also comes with a texture change HUD and there are SEVEN different colors to choose from!

I added G Field's Alex Strap Shoes in Lime.... I just love lime green!  My nails are Izzie's Classic Nails and I'm wearing them in lime green as well. :)

My hair is a gorgeous style from Elikatira called Caramel.  I'm wearing Blonde 07 from the Essentials Collection.  It fits and moves with my avatar beautifully!  My skin is new from Al Vulo!, a very pretty skin called Julia.  I was delighted to find a set of mesh eyelashes included in the skin folder... the first set I've ever owned.  I found them very easy to adjust to fit my eyes and I'm a convert to mesh lashes now!



Credits:

Dress:  [LIV-Glam] Summer 2012-Summer Flawless Blouson Dress (Acid Lily Gallery)
Shoes:  G Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Lime Patent
Hair:  Elikatira - Caramel Blonde 07
Skin:  al Vulo - Julia Black Cleavage Bronze
Makeup:  cheLLe - Eyeliner Adele Clover & Eyeshadow - Sparkle Mardi Gras
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Summer
Lashes:  Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes (included with the Julia Skin!)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Poses:  !Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment