Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vintage Fair, faMESHed, and Collabor88 Mash Up



Today's look is brought to you by Vintage Fair, faMESHed, and Collabor88. 

First, my dress is a Vintage Fair find... GOTZSCHE Wear's Midnight Vanguard.  The sequined texture reminds me of modern art and is really quite eye catching.  My funky eyewear is also from GOTZSCHE Wear.  I love the exaggerated shape and the color goes well with this multi-colored dress.

My necklace and earrings are from the latest edition of faMESHed, Maxi Gossamer's Madrah set.  Clicking on each piece brings up a menu that allows you to change the texture.  There are fourteen textures to choose from!

My leggings are from the current edition of Collabor88 and are actually from an outfit that I plan to show you later... Nylon Outfitters' Baroque Bustle Mini.  If you've not been to the latest edition  of Collabor88 yet.... GO NOW!!!  It is the one year anniversary of this wonderful event and every vendor who has ever participated has amazing items on display for your shopping pleasure!  The theme is Baroque and the colors are lush and textures are ornate.  It is definitely my favorite edition ever!

My hair is from an earlier edition of Collabor88, D!va's Vivienne.  I love this messy updo and I wear it often. :)

This look is fun and funky.... and that makes me very happy. :)

Credits:

Dress:  GOTZSCHE Wear - Midnight Vanguard (Vintage Fair)
Shoes:  G Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Metallic Pewter
Tights:  Nylon Outfitters - Black Tights from the Baroque Bustle Mini Set (Collabor88)
Glasses: GOTZSCHE Wear - Classic Noir Veilchen (Vintage Fair)
Jewelry:  Maxi Gossamer - Madrah (faMESHed)
Hair:  D!va - Vivienne in Citrine (Past Collabor88)
Skin:  League - Isla in Suntan Glamour
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Summer
Lashes:  Al Vulo! - Mesh Lashes
Poses:  Frooti

No comments:

Post a Comment