Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nylon Outfitters @ Collabor88


The new edition of Collabor88 is the best ever!  The theme is "Baroque" and the designers have simply outdone themselves!  Collabor88 is celebrating their first birthday and there are almost twice the number of vendors involved this time around!

This wonderful outfit from Nylon Outfitters caught my eye immediately!  I love the colors, the interesting combination of elements and textures.  Oh, and it's not mesh! (That's for all my friends who haven't quite embraced mesh yet, lol!)

I did some inventory diving and found the plum leggings from Slut and the G Field mesh boots (Gina in purple).


The Yummy Moonsung earrings and necklace, also available at Collabor88, fit in perfectly with the outfit.  My skin is Glam Affair's Roza BaroQ 03.  There are three versions of Rosa on display at Collabor88... I chose the third and added eyeshadow from Mons and lipgloss from luju. 


My hair is another gorgeous mesh style from Elikatira called "Found".  I'm wearing the Blonde 07 shade from the Essentials pack. 

I love this "baroque" look so much... I think I'll go play my harpsichord now. :)

Taxi to Collabor88

Credits:

Dress:  Nylon Outfitters - Baroque Bustle Mini
Boots:  G Field - Gina Lace-up Boots in Purple
Leggings:  Slut - Leggings Plum  (Sorry no working landmark)
Jewelry:   Yummy - Moonsung
Hair:  Elikatira - Found Blonde 07
Skin:  Glam Affair - Roza BaroQ 03
Lipgloss:  {; luju :} lipgloss - caramel
Eyeshadow:  MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow stick purple
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Poses:  Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment