Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Acid Lily Gallery Newness


Acid Lily Gallery is fast becoming one of my favorite designer showcase events.  Each week there is a new collection on display and nothing in the shop is over $70L!  Today I made a quick trip and came away with this lovely mesh romper from BeReckless.  I simply adore the sweet colors and the look is so comfortable!

I also picked up a new shape, Lily from Yingy.  There were three sizes in the folder to choose from... short, medium, and tall.  I chose the tall version because my normal shape is quite tall and I like the view from up there... ;-)

I was pleased to find that Lily fit the small mesh size (the size I normally wear) and I liked the way she fit into League's Jen in Sunkiss skin. :)

This romper has a "summer at the beach" feel about it, so I added LeLutka's Trend Hair in Sweeden to carry on with the theme.  Next I pulled jewelry from Glow Studio from my inventory and a cute bracelet from Sleeping Koala that doesn't seem to be available anymore.  Maitreya Gold flip flops complete the look.

Fun in the sun... oh yeah!

Taxi to Acid Lily Gallery

Credits:

Outfit:  BeReckless - Mesh Romper in Pink (Acid Lily Gallery)
Shoes:  Maitreya Gold - Flip-Flops in Eclipse
Earrings:  Glow Studio - Stud Cross Earrings
Necklace:  Glow - Laguna Necklace
Bracelet:  Sleeping Koala - Skinny Bangles in Candy (Not Available)
Hair:  LeLutka - Trend Hair in Sweeden
Skin:  League - Jen in Sunkiss SmokyRose
Shape:  Yingy (No LM) - Lily (Acid Lily Gallery)
Eyes:  IKON - Horizon Eyes in Light Grenada
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Nails:  Izzie's - Metallic Nails
Poses:  MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment