Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In The Mood For Black Damask


FireBird Design's newest creation blows me away!  I absolutely love the damask texture on the skirt and the top is so sexy.  I'm wearing the solid version of the top, but there is a sheer version for the more adventurous! ;-)

The bangles and belly ring are also from FireBird Design and really complete the outfit!  I have total L-O-V-E for this outfit and I may never take it off!

Credits:

Outfit:  FireBird Designs - Black Damask Outfit*
Shoes:  Redgrave - Bonnie Boots in Night/Silver
Bangles:  FireBird Designs - Combined Bangles Grey/Black *
Belly Ring:  FireBird Designs - Pearl Belly Ring*
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Hair:  Elikatira - Caramel Blonde 02
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea Jamaica 07
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes  Pale Gaelic Silver
Pose:  Art Body Store

*Review Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment