Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vintage Fair DCNY Gift


In case you haven't heard, Vintage Fair 2012 opened on August 3rd!  I finally got in and wandered around buying things I just couldn't live without while picking up some of the amazing free gifts.  The outfit I'm wearing above is a free gift from DCNY.  It is soooo cute and retro!  I added the cherry jewelry set from Artilleri and the cute cherry flats from MooShooZ to finish out the "cherry" theme.

My hair is a Vintage Fair find, Wasabi Pills' Gloria.  I'm wearing the chocolate shade from the brown pack and I just love the sweet, casual look of this style!  I'm also wearing the newest skin from League, the lovely Isla in Suntan.  My eyes are one of two sets of eyes that are the August group gift from IKON.  IKON's group gift is only available during the first weekend of the month.  The group is free to join and the group gifts are always magnificent!

I have lots more Vintage Fair goodies to show you, but they must wait until another day. :)

Taxi to Vintage Fair

Credits:

Outfit:  DCNY - Cherry Bomb Set (Vintage Fair 2012 Gift)
Shoes:  MooShooZ! - Flats Cherries
Jewelry:  Artilleri - Double Cherry Earrings & Necklace
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Gloria - Mesh Hair in Chocolate
Skin:  League - Isla in Suntan Glamour
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Gold (Group Gift)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  MINE
Windlight:  Bree's Appleblossom

No comments:

Post a Comment