Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FireBird Design's Off-Shoulder Sweater Dress


I feel like a super hero in this new off-shoulder striped sweater dress from FireBird Designs!  It is mesh and moves like a dream as I valiantly fight evil... ;-)

All kidding aside, it is a terrific looking dress and comes with a texture change hud with three color variations.  I paired the dress with Redgrave's fantastic Bonnie Boots.  My hair is Elikatira's Studio and I'm wearing Blonde 02 from the Essentials pack.


I photographed today's look at the S.I.C.47 sim, a grungy, urban sim where you can find actual combat taking place.  In fact, I think I was shot a couple of times while I was there... so excuse me while I check myself for holes. :)

Credits:

Dress:  FireBird Design - Sweater Dress Off Shoulder
Boots:  Redgrave - Bonnie in Night/Silver
Hair:  Elikatira - Studio in Blonde 02
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Poses:  Purple Poses
Location:  SIC 47

No comments:

Post a Comment