Sunday, August 26, 2012

If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words


FireBird Designs has released a set of four off-shoulder shirts each with a great work of art on the front. It was hard to choose one to wear, but Mona really caught my eye. :)

I paired the shirt with my favorite non-mesh jeans from LeeZu and added Slink's oh-so-awesome mesh feet and Ilena Sandals. The feet come with a fantastic hud to match skin and lots of nail colors.  The Ilena Sandals are made to work with the feet and there are lots of colors to choose from.
 
 
I'm wearing League's Isla skin with a new shape that I picked up at The Black Market called Monica from DJ Designs.  My hair is a former group gift from Truth named Bunny and my earrings are from The Mustang Trading Post.
 

I picked up this wonderful stump table set at HappyMood and I absolutely love it!  The paint brushes come with the set and are a perfect accent for my Mona Lisa Top.

Now, if I only knew how to paint... ;-)

Credits:

Top:  FireBird Designs - Off Shoulder Shirt Mona Lisa
Jeans:  LeeZu! - Robin Jeans ARTIST - blue denim
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet
Shoes:  Slink - Ilena Sandals Standard Taupe
Hair:  Truth - Bunny w/Roots - Beach
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Blonde
Shape: DJ Designs - Monica (The Black Market)
Nails:  Izzie's - Gradient Nails (New!)
Earrings:  Mustang Trading Post - Peyote Earrings
Eyes:  Amacci - Forest Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Table:  HappyMood - Stump Table Set
Poses:  Mine & the table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment