Sunday, August 19, 2012

If I Could, I Would


Here's another eye-catching outfit from Dalraida Delwood's FireBird Designs brand!  The outfit comes complete with the mesh thigh-high boots you see here and they fit wonderfully!  I added jewelry from a new-to-me shop, Mustang Trading Post.  I came across it today as I took advantage of the Lazy Sunday discounts.  Items in the shop have a Texas flair and I'll definitely be shopping there again!

My hair is a wonderful new style from Wasabi Pills called Skye and I'm wearing the Wild Honey shade from the brown pack.  You can find it at the all new edition of Zombie Popcorn Brand. :)

Credits:

Outfit:  FireBird Designs - White Mini Skirt Outfit*
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Skye in Wild Honey (Zombie Popcorn Brand)
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Black
Makeup:  Mock - Glitter Pop eShadow [Golden Copper] (The Black Market)
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Gold
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Nails:  Izzie's - Metallic Nails
Necklace:  Mustang Trading Post - South Padre Necklace
Earrings:  Mustang Trading Post - South Padre Necklace
Bracelet:  Mustang Trading Post - Shay Bracelet
Poses:  MINE

*Review Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment